BOOK YOUR STORAGE UNIT ONLINE
This booking procedure will lead you through the selection of your storage unit, request that you agree to the licence agreement terms, follow through to making a payment on your credit card for the first months rental and then issue you with an access code to the security gate at Taree Mini Storage. Once this procedure is complete you will be able to access your storage unit at your convenience. You will need a padlock to lock your unit so only you can access your belongings.
|License Agreement for Storage
This agreement made between Taree Mini Storage (hereinafter called "the Owner") of the one part and The Licensee of the other part.
B) Use and Access
- The owner licences to the licensee the unit number specified in the Schedule hereto for the fee payable and for the term set out in the said schedule.
- The Licensee shall pay the fee specified in the schedule in advance. In the event of the fee not being paid on the due date or within seven (7) days thereafter then the Licensee will be liable for the late charge payment specified in the Schedule chargeable on a monthly basis.
- The Licensee shall pay the deposit set out in the Schedule as security against any damage to and restitution of the property, payment of the Licence and proper vacating of the premises in a clean and tidy condition and observance of the rules and regulations hereunder.
- This agreement creates the relationship of Licensor and Licensee between the parties and shall not in any way be construed to create any tenancy of any sort.
- At the expiration of this agreement the Licensee will at the discretion of the Owner continue as a periodic licence at a fee which will be increased in accordance with the usual fee charged by the Owner without the necessity of prior notice in writing to the Licensee.
- In the event of any default in any respect hereunder then the Owner is authorised to take vacant possession of the Unit without prior notice in writing.
- The use of the Unit shall be limited to storage purposes.
- The Licensee at the discretion of the Owner revocable at any time shall be entitled to reasonable ingress and egress for access only to the Unit but shall not obstruct or hinder use of the common area in any way.
- No business of any sort shall be carried on in or about the unit.
- No inflammable, explosive or other dangerous or noxious substance shall be stored in the Unit. The Owner shall have the right to enter into and upon the Unit at any time to inspect and is authorised to remove any unauthorised articles.
- No alterations or additions of a structural nature shall be made to the Unit. No shelving or other materials shall be fixed without prior written consent.
- The Unit shall be kept free from any rubbish, obstacles and nuisances and the Licensee acknowledges that the Unit is received in a clean and tidy condition.
- The Owner shall be entitled to inspect the space at any time. In the event that there is any default by the Licensee the Owner shall be entitled to rectify the breach including (if necessary) the breaking of any lock without any liability. If any Licence fees are in arrears the Owner may prevent access by the Licensee.
- The Licensee shall not assign or sublet the Unit in any way or part with possession thereof.
- This agreement may be terminated by the Owner or by the Licensee by giving fourteen (14) days written notice to the other to expire at any time after the expiration of the period set out in the Schedule.
- Notice is to be given to the addresses of the Owner and the Licensee as set out in the Schedule unless written notification of any change of address has been given by either party.
- The Licensee shall remove all goods and contents in the Unit at the date of expiration and leave the Unit in a clean and tidy condition.
- The Licensee hereby indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Owner from and against all actions, claims, demands, suits, liability and proceedings for or in respect of the death or injury of any person or the damage to any property of the Licensee or of the Owner or of any other person or Company in any way arising out of or relating to the storage, delivery or removal of articles or goods from the Unit or arising out of or in any way relating to the agreement hereunder or to any activity of Licensee or of the servants, agents, invitees and/or Licensees of the Licensee.
- The Owner shall not be deemed to have possession of any articles of goods stored in the Unit or to be a Bailee in respect thereof.
- All articles and goods are stored at the risk of the Licensee and the Owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage in any way including but without limitation caused by floods, leakage or overflow of water, fire or electrical or caused by articles spilling from other units within the premises, pests or vermin or the actual omissions of the employees, agents, invitees or Licensees of the Licensee of other units from the Owner or other causes beyond the control of the Owner.
- The Licensee accepts full responsibility for the safeguarding of the articles stored in the Unit.
- The Licensee shall notify the Owner immediately of any damage to the Unit.
- In the event of any default hereunder by the Licensee in any way the Owner is hereby authorised without prejudice to any other remedy to remove and/or sell and/or dispose of by dumping or otherwise any articles stored within the Unit.
- The Owner is authorised to effect sale of the articles in the event of any default by the Licensee upon such terms as the Owner may determine at its discretion and the Owner shall be entitled to deduct from the proceeds of any such sale any moneys owing to the Owner after taking into account all charges incurred as a result of the said default.